The essential specifications for creating annotations (author’s resumes): targets and aims, framework and articles
The abstract (the author’s resumes) from the periodical can be a supply of information regarding this content in the post as well as the investigation results defined therein.
Annotation for the post ought to be:
- educational (do not contain typical phrases);
- unique (not to become translation annotation having a literal language translation);
- substantial (reveal the primary articles of the report as well as the outcomes of the investigation);
- organised (adhere to the logic of explaining the outcomes within the write-up);
- “English language-speaking” (to become designed in higher-top quality English);
- small (to match to the volume level from 100 to 250 words), 850 character types, a minimum of 10 facial lines.
The main desired goals and aims of the annotation
- Abstract is a short breakdown of a greater quantity function of any scientific character.
- The abstract could be posted individually, in isolation through the main text and, for that reason, must be clear without the need of guide to the publication itself.
- Looking at an annotation on the report, your reader should understand the essence in the research.
- Studying the annotation, the reader should figure out whether it be rewarding to recommend fully text of your article for obtaining more descriptive information useful on it.
- Annotation towards the article may be the main supply of information within the home-based and foreign info systems and databases, indexing magazines.
- Abstract is offered around the magazine’s web site for community looking at on the Internet and listed by community research instruments.
- The abstract in The english language is the basis for making the abstract in other spoken languages.
Framework, content and level of the abstract
- The abstract need to condition the fundamental information from the work, and should not exaggerate or contain material which is unavailable within your body in the publication.
- An annotation composition that repeats the structure from the article and consists of the introduction, objectives and targets, strategies, effects, conclusions (a conclusion) is encouraged.
- Even so: the subject, topic, reason for the job is pointed out should they be not very clear through the title of your post; The approach or method of the work should be explained should they be new or fascinating from the purpose of view of this job.
- The outcome from the work are detailed very accurately and informatively.
- The principle theoretical and experimental final results, genuine information, identified relationships and regularities are provided. As well, preference is provided to new final results and info of long-term relevance, important breakthroughs, findings that disprove existing theories, as well as details that, in the author’s judgment, are of functional value.
- Results can be accompanied by suggestions, quotes, recommendations, hypotheses explained inside the write-up.
- The data within the name from the report really should not be recurring in the text message from the annotation.
- Avoid unneeded preliminary key phrases (for instance, “the writer of your article thinks about …”).
- Traditional personal references, when they will not constitute the main content material of your file, a description of previously released functions and well-known conditions inside the annotation usually are not presented.
- The text of your annotation must make use of the syntactic buildings built into the language of scientific and technological files; prevent complex grammatical constructions.
- Inside the text from the author’s curriculum vitae, you should use considerable terms in the textual content of the article.
- The written text of your annotation needs to be brief and obvious, totally free of history, superfluous opening up words and phrases, basic and insignificant formulations.
- The text must be coherent, disjointed claims ought to follow the other person logically.
- Abbreviations and signs, aside from common kinds, are used in extraordinary cases, or they are offered inside the author’s continue.
- The annotation does not refer to the publication variety from the listing of referrals to the report.
- The amount in the text in the author’s curriculum vitae is determined by this content of the distribution (the amount of info, its medical and useful value), but shouldn’t be less than 100-250 words and phrases.